Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Roots Of Elvis Presley

01. Leon Payne - I Love You Because
02. Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - That's All Right
03. Bill Monroe - Blue Moon of Kentucky
04. Lonnie Johnson - Tomorrow Night
05. The Shelton Brothers - Just Because
06. Wynonie Harris - Good Rockin' Tonight
07. Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - My Baby Left Me
08. Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Down by the Riverside
09. Bill Monroe - Little Cabin on the Hill
10. Golden Gate Quartet - Precious Lord
11. Ivory Joe Hunter - I Need You So
12. Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - So Glad You're Mine
13. Jimmie Rodgers - Frankie and Johnny
14. Hank Snow - I'm Movin' On
15. Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys - Faded Love
16. Hank Williams - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
17. Bea Booze - See See Rider
18. The Shelton Brothers - Aura Lee
19. Johnnie Lee Wills - Milk Cow Blues
20. Red Foley - Old Shep
21. Gene Autry - Blueberry Hill

1 comment: