Thursday, October 14, 2010

Elizabeth Cotten - Freight Train and Other North Carolina Folk Songs and Tunes

01. Wilson rag   
02. Freight train 
03. Going down the road feeling bad
04. I don't love nobody 
05. Ain't got no honey baby now  
06. Graduation march 
07. Honey baby your papa cares for you  
08. Vastopol
09. Here old rattler here / Sent for my fiddle sent for my bow (Sent for my fiddle sent for my son) / Georgia Buck 
10. Run...run / Mama your son done gone 
11. Sweet bye and bye / What a friend we have in Jesus  
12. Oh babe it ain't no lie  
13. Spanish Flang Dang
14. When I get home


4 comments:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/?6qr7xn4am5qs3sw

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete