Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blind Connie Williams - Philadelphia Street Singer

01. St. Louis Blues
02. Careless Love
03. Trouble in Mind
04. Tell Me Why You Like Roosevelt
05. See See Rider
06. One Thin Dime
07. Stop by the Woodside
08. John Henry
09. Crossed the Separated Line
10. I Can See Everybody's Mother, Can't See Mine
11. Will the Circle Be Unbroken
12. Take Your Burden to the Lord
13. Oh, What a Time
14. Mother Left Me Standing on the Highway
15. Through the Years I Keep Toiling
16. Motherless Children
17. I Shall Not Be Moved
18. Milky White Way
19. Gonna Talk for My Savior
20. When the Saints Go Marching In
21. He Watches Down Over Me
22. I'll Fly Away
23. He's the Lily of the Valley

3 comments:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/?zmbafs0ke71y9gi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any updated link for downloading this? Id love to hear it and all the CD's for sale are insanely priced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the above post! I have been dying to hear this CD for about a year now.

    ReplyDelete