Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Kings Of Rhythm Ike Turner - The SUN Sessions

01. Get It Over Baby - Ike Turner And The Kings Of Rhythm with Tommy Hodge
02. Dead Letter Blues - Johnny O'Neal 
03. Hey Little Girl - Billy "The Kid" Emerson 
04. I'm Gonna Forget About You Baby (Matchbox) - Ike Turner And The Kings Of Rhythm with Tommy Hodge  
05. The Snuggle - Raymond Hill 
06. No Teasing Around - Billy "The Kid" Emerson  
07. Love Is A Gamble - Bonnie Turner 
08. You Can't Be The One For Me - Ike Turner And The Kings Of Rhythm with Tommy Hodge  
09. I'm Not Going Home - Billy "The Kid" Emerson
10. Ugly Woman - Johnny O'Neal 
11. Bourbon Street Jam - Raymond Hill 
12. when My Baby Quit Me #2 - Billy "The Kid" Emerson  
13. Old Brother Jack - Bonnie Turner  
14. How Long Will It Last - Ike Turner And The Kings Of Rhythm with Tommy Hodge 
15. If Loving Is Believing - Billy "The Kid" Emerson 
16. Way Down The Congo - Bonnie Turner and Raymond Hill
17. Why Should I Keep Trying - Ike Turner And The Kings Of Rhythm with Tommy Hodge 
18. When My Baby Quit Me #1 - Billy "The Kid" Emerson 
19. I'm Lonesome Baby - Ike Turner
20. The Woodchuck - Billy "The Kid" Emerson 

1 comment: